Click to Home
Go To Search
Animal Control
Missing Animal Report Form
If your pet is missing, you can give a description to the Kennebunk Police Department. When department members come across a stray animal, they can use the information provided in the forms on file to locate owners. Download the Missing Animal Report form.

Wild Animals
If you believe a wild animal is an immediate danger to you or any member of the public, dial 911.

The Kennebunk Animal Control Officer responds to incidents involving domestic animals. Complaints and inquiries on injured or orphaned wild animals, who are not an immediate danger to the public, should be directed to a Wildlife Rehabilitator in the area. A list of Wildlife Rehabilitators are kept by the state and can be found on the State of Maine website.

Help Fix Me Program
If you cannot afford to spay or neuter your dog or cat, the State of Maine may be able to help. Through the Help Fix Me! program you may be eligible to have your dog or cat fixed for $10.00 (cat) or $20.00 (dog). Call 1-800-367-1317 or (207) 287-7621 for more information or visit the Help Fix Me website.

Dog Licenses
If you need information regarding the licensing of your dog, please visit the Town Clerk's page for further information.

Officer Becca Parker
Animal Control Officer
Ph: (207) 985-2102 ext. 1611

Town Clerk's Office
Dog Licensing
Ph: (207) 985-2102 ext.1326
Fx: (207) 985-4609