Go To Search
Other Resources
School Supplies
The United Way of York County partners with local community groups to provide school supplies to several hundred children in need in Kennebunk and its neighboring communities. Children in grades K-12 can receive a backpack with grade appropriate supplies. Please contact the General Assistance office at Town Hall, (207) 604-1342, to request school supplies for your child.

The United Way of York County also accepts donations for their school supply drive. Please contact Jason Ketterick at for more information.

Community Harvest and Community Outreach Services
These emergency community assistance organizations helps individuals and families access the necessary support to relieve crisis situations and makes small grants in unique situations when no other resources are available. FMI visit Community Harvest or Community Outreach Services.

Pine Tree Legal Assistance
Free legal services for low-income Maine residents, for non-criminal matters. FMI call (207) 774-8211, or visit Pine Tree Legal Assistance.

Maine Department of Health and Human Services
A variety of programs and services for individuals and families. FMI call (800) 452-8786, or visit Maine Department of Health and Human Services.

Home Health Visiting Nurses
Home Health Visiting Nurses provides skilled home visits (RN, PT, OT, ST, MSW, RD) and home health aide services covered by Medicare, MaineCare & other insurances when ordered by a physician. FMI call 1-800-660-4867.