Go To Search
Change My Mailing Address
How do I change my mailing address?
You may change the mailing address of where your property tax bill is sent by mailing or faxing your request to the Assessor's Office. 

Via Mail:

Please include the signature of the owner(s) on the request and make sure you are referencing the following:
  • Your name
  • New mailing address
  • Physical property address
  • Account number of the parcel
  • Phone number in case we need to contact you

Via Email
Attach a signed document by owner(s) including all previously listed items and email to: Carol Doucette