Real Estate Sales and Transfer Declarations
Real Estate Sales data
- Sales, April 1, 2015-March 31, 2016 (PDF file) (Excel file)
- Sales, April 1, 2016-March 31, 2017 (PDF file) (Excel file)
- Sales, April 1, 2017-June 30, 2018 (PDF file) (Excel file)
- Sales, April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019 (Excel file) (PDF file)
- Sales, April 1, 2019-September 30, 2019 (Excel file) (PDF file) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Property Tax Assessments
Here you can view data files related to real estate assessments. The documents are currently providing data showing basic ownership and property information. The files contain owner name, mailing address, property address, map-lot, book-page, acreage information, etc.
Assessment Data (XLS)
Assessment Data (PDF)
These documents were last updated on November 21, 2019
Using Microsoft Excel
If you wish to sort the data located in the spreadsheet, please be sure that you are familiar with the proper procedures for sorting a spreadsheet. Improper sorting techniques could lead to erroneous data results. Microsoft offers assistance with sorting data and unhiding cells.
Real Estate Transfer Tax Declaration of Value (RETTD)
RETTD forms are forms completed when a property transfers ownership and is filed at the Registry of Deeds with the accompanying deed. These forms are provided to the Town of Kennebunk by Maine Revenue Services on a monthly basis and contain grantor- grantee, sale price, transfer tax amount, book-page, as well as other information regarding the transaction. Please be aware that the forms are not filed with the registry by the Town, but by the closing agent or attorney that was involved in the transaction. If you would like additional information or directions on completing the form, please visit Maine Revenue Service's website.
Note: This service will provide the forms received by the Town beginning January 2017. All transactions will be included, not only arms' length transactions.