- Social Services
- Holiday Assistance
Holiday Food Box Program
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Food Boxes are available upon request through a partnership between the Town, Community Outreach Services (COS) and Cummings Market. The Holiday Assistance Registration Form is now available for the 2022 Holiday Season.
- Individuals and families who are residents of Kennebunk can request these food boxes which offers you the ability to cook a full holiday meal at home. This is not intended for residents who choose to host a meal during the Holidays.
- The food is delivered by volunteers right to you at home the week of each holiday.
- We will email you the date & timeframe of delivery. If you do not have email, we will call to inform you of the delivery details. the specific date and timeframes will be emailed to you.
Thanksgiving Dinner Options
- Community Harvest offered their 24th annual Project Pilgrim Thanksgiving Meal on Thanksgiving Day. Due to ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic, they continued to offer curbside pick-up and delivery options only. All meal reservations must be made in advance on their website or by calling Community Harvest at (207) 967-1911. Once signed up, residents were assigned a time to pick-up their meal on Thanksgiving Day from St. Martha's Church on Route 1 in Kennebunk.
The West Kennebunk Village Committee hosted a free Thanksgiving Day meal from 12PM - 2PM at the Dorothy Stevens Community Center. Hot meals were provided as a sit-down mean or delivery (with pre-order). Delivery requests needed to be made by November 18 by calling Barbara at 604-2577.
Christmas Dinner Options
- Community Harvest is excited to announce plans for the 20th annual Noel Dinner, a complimentary community dinner. Due to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Community Harvest is offering prepared meals for delivery only on Christmas Eve - Saturday December 24, 2022. The multi-course meal will be packaged and delivered cold with reheating instructions. Meals can accommodate certain dietary restrictions and can be prepared vegetarian and/or gluten-free. Community members may reserve meals by filling out the online registration or by calling Community Harvest at 207-967-1911. A volunteer will call to confirm the reservation and delivery address.
- Secret Santa provides Christmas gifts to children 18 years old or younger who are residents of Kennebunk, Kennebunkport or Arundel, whose families need help doing so.
- The 2022 Secret Santa application needed to be submitted by November 4, 2022. If you are still in need of assistance this holiday season, please call GA Admin Tabetha Barden at 207-604-1394.
- If you'd like to donate to Secret Santa you can do so via venmo @secret-santa-kka or mail a check payable to 'Secret Santa' and mail to PO BOX 301 Kennebunk ME 04043.
- The Senior Center at Lower Village provides generous Christmas gift bags full of wrapped gifts and surprises for home bound seniors or those without family nearby in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel. FMI, contact the Kennebunk Social Services Office (207) 985-2102 x1394.
Christmas Tree Santas
- Christmas Tree Santas offers vouchers for free live Christmas Trees. If you sign up for that program, we will mail you a Voucher which will outline all the details about when and where you will be able to pick up your Christmas Tree.
- You can request a Christmas tree through the Holiday Assistance Registration Form or 2022 Secret Santa Application.
Kennebunk Town Hall, Second Floor
1 Summer St.
Kennebunk, ME 04043
Phone (207) 985-2102, option 3Fax (207) 985-4609
Applications for General Assistance are taken by appointment only.