Town Supported Non-Profit Agencies
Each year during the municipal budget process non-profit agencies that serve Kennebunk residents are invited to submit requests for town funding to support their work.
Applications will be available late fall and must be submitted by December 15th.
- A Place to Start- providing hope, help and guidance for families dealing with Alzheimer's or a related dementia
- American Red Cross- meeting emergency needs and providing disaster relief
- Caring Unlimited- offering confidential safety planning and support services, free of charge, to anyone victimized in an intimate relationship
- The Center- an outlet and resource for seniors to receive assistance on aging issues: health, medical, wellness and legal.
- Community Harvest- committed to meeting the needs of its neighbors in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel through food sharing, community fellowship and financial assistance
- Community Outreach Services- serving the individuals and families in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel by extending a helping hand to our neighbors who face challenges with food, fuel or specific needs emergencies
- Day One- providing substance abuse prevention and treatment services
- Kids Free to Grow- offering programming in York County to address the mission to prevent child abuse and neglect by empowering children and families
- Maine Health Care at Home- providing a range of healthcare and wellness services
- Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine- responding to the needs of victim/survivors of sexual assault, and those family members, partners and friends who directly support them
- Southern Maine Agency on Aging- an aging and disability resource center offering services to disabled adults and adults age 60 and older
- York County Community Action- providing services and presenting opportunities to support the economic, social, educational, physical and emotional well being of York County residents @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>