Town Supported Social Service Agencies
Each year during the municipal budget process non-profit agencies that serve Kennebunk residents are invited to submit requests for town funding to support their work.
are typically available in November and due in early/mid December.
- American Red Cross- meeting emergency needs and providing disaster relief
- Caring Unlimited- offering confidential safety planning and support services, free of charge, to anyone victimized in an intimate relationship
- Community Gourmet- Helping people who experience food insecurity through pre-packaged kits containing ingredients, recipes and the tools to prepare a complete meal
- Community Harvest- committed to meeting the needs of its neighbors in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel through food sharing, community fellowship and financial assistance
- Community Outreach Services- serving the individuals and families in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel by extending a helping hand to our neighbors who face challenges with food, fuel or specific needs emergencies
- Kids Free to Grow- offering programming in York County to address the mission to prevent child abuse and neglect by empowering children and families
- Maine Health Care at Home- providing a range of healthcare and wellness services
- No Place Like Home- building an age-friendly community that helps older adults thrive in their homes and neighborhoods and remain engaged and valued
- Southern Maine Agency on Aging- an aging and disability resource center offering services to disabled adults and adults age 60 and older
- The Center- an outlet and resource for seniors to receive assistance on aging issues: health, medical, wellness and legal.
- York County Community Action- providing services and presenting opportunities to support the economic, social, educational, physical and emotional well being of York County residents
- York County Shelter Program- committed to ending homelessness and helping people reach their potential through housing, opportunities and resources @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>