Town Supported Social Service Agencies
Each year during the municipal budget process non-profit agencies that serve Kennebunk residents are invited to submit requests for town funding to support their work.
Apply for funding
Applications (PDF) are typically available in November and due in early/mid December.
- American Red Cross- meeting emergency needs and providing disaster relief
- Caring Unlimited- offering confidential safety planning and support services, free of charge, to anyone victimized in an intimate relationship
- Community Harvest- committed to meeting the needs of its neighbors in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel through food sharing, community fellowship and financial assistance
- Community Outreach Services- serving the individuals and families in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel by extending a helping hand to our neighbors who face challenges with food, fuel or specific needs emergencies
- Kids Free to Grow- offering programming in York County to address the mission to prevent child abuse and neglect by empowering children and families
- Maine Health Care at Home- providing a range of healthcare and wellness services
- No Place Like Home- building an age-friendly community that helps older adults thrive in their homes and neighborhoods and remain engaged and valued
- Southern Maine Agency on Aging- an aging and disability resource center offering services to disabled adults and adults age 60 and older
- The Center- an outlet and resource for seniors to receive assistance on aging issues: health, medical, wellness and legal.
- York County Community Action- providing services and presenting opportunities to support the economic, social, educational, physical and emotional well being of York County residents
- York County Shelter Program- committed to ending homelessness and helping people reach their potential through housing, opportunities and resources @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>