Online Services

Many of the services you access at Town Hall can be completed online, from home. 

Apply for or Submit
Bid Postings
Burn Permit

Change of Mailing Address
Hunting & Fishing licenses
Property Tax Assistance for Seniors
Special Event Permit
Wait List Mooring Application (PDF)

Applications, Forms and Permits for Code Enforcement office 
Blasting Application (PDF)
Building Permit 
Driveway Permit Application (for new driveway construction) (PDF)
Electrical Permit 
External Plumbing Permit (HHE-200) Application
Historic Preservation Commission Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness (PDF)
Home Occupation Form (PDF)
Permanent Sign Application
Plumbing Permit (HHE-211) Application
Shoreland RP Application
Temporary Sign/Banner (Non-Street) Sign Application and Permit
Temporary Street Banner Application and Permit
Applications and Forms for Planning office

Historic Preservation Commission Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness (PDF)
Shoreland or Resource Protection Permit Application
Site Plan Application (PDF)
Site Plan Submission Procedures (PDF)
Special Exception Application Form (PDF)
Subdivision Inspection Application and Schedule (PDF)
Subdivision Plan Final Application (PDF)
Subdivision Plan Revision Application (PDF)
Subdivision Preliminary Plan for Major and Final Plan for Minor Application (PDF)
Subdivision Sketch Plan Application (PDF)


Please visit the Staff Directory to contact Town staff via phone or email. 
Request an inspection, permit or application from the Community Development Department  

Register and Pay

ATV, Snowmobile or Boat Registration
Business Registration
Buy-A-Brick Program
Dog Licenses
Pay Parking Tickets
Recreation Activities
Vehicle Registrations
Voter Registration 

Stay Connected

Community Voice



Sign up for Town notifications

Town Newsletters

Town Projects


View live or archived Board meetings

View Videos of Kennebunk