- All town offices and facilities are closed to the public at this time.
- All non-binding committee meetings, recreation programming and the Tuesday in-town transportation program KITT are cancelled until further notice.
- All beaches in town are closed to the public (effective Saturday, 3/28/20).
- The property tax deadline has been extended to May 1, 2020.
- The RSU and Kennebunk Free Library have closed until further notice.
The Town is acting in the best interest of our citizens, for the health and safety of all during this unprecedented health crisis.We apologize for the inconveniences you may be experiencing, and assure you Town staff and Town leadership remain hard at work to serve our residents as best as we can during this time.
If you are experiencing hardship, and need help, please contact our offices and "Like" and "Follow" COS of the Kennebunks on Facebook, our local non-profit providing emergency relief for food and other needs for the residents of Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel. If you are healthy and want to help others during this time, we welcome and appreciate that.
Please visit our website to stay informed, where we will continue to post updates to town government operations as we have them.
Stay healthy and stay in touch.