Property & Business Checks

Request a Property or Business Check

You can request the Kennebunk Police Department to check on your home or business while you are away by submitting a Vacant Property Form.

Business/Residential Information Form

For businesses and residents, please fill out and submit a Site Information Form that will keep the Kennebunk Police Department informed of new or updated contacts and/or alarm systems.